Loading color scheme
1. The student who is enrolled with Smart Achievers (Institute) will have to work hard as the institute expects it from a student for assuring success. In case, if the teachers feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline in the institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly then the student will have to attend the counseling session and institute can also call for a parental meet and in severe cases he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the Director of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding on the student. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
2. Incomplete form will not be accepted. It is compulsory to attach a photocopy of mark sheet of last attended class and passport size photograph for publicity in case the student secures position success in his/her school or any entrance examination.
3. Parents can meet the Director of the Institute for any inquiry about their ward progress or any other problem concerning their ward with the prior appointment only. However, they are welcome anytime to meet the faculty to track and discuss the progress during the scheduled hours of the faculty.
4. Any change of address or phone no. should be notified to the office without delay.
5. Institute reserves the right to contact and send me communication/information by SMS, e-mail, post on the above-mentioned communication details provided by parents/student.
6. The student is not allowed to carry mobile phone/i-pad/laptop in the classroom, if feel necessary to carry same (mobile phone), then it should be switched off/kept in silent mode. The institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of mobile phone in the institute.
7. In case the fee is refunded, Infrastructure Cost, Books, Study Material price, etc. will be deducted from the fee paid.
8. I have read the terms and condition mentioned above and promise to abide by the same.